Saturday, January 23, 2010

taking cock.

before i go on, OMG JEFFREE

Get Away With Murder

JEFFREE STAR (new VIDEO out NOW!!!)


MySpace Music Videos
 
well, hehe. this blog is just to say that i totally bought my housemate a vibrator for her 21st bday. she turned it on and threw it at me... and i totally liked the feel of it. that being said, i am buying it tomorrow for myself. maybe we can have a party all in our own seperate bedrooms and not feel awkward abt hearing the buzzing from each room bc all the buzzing in our own room will drown out the other.

i would love a penis in my ass except it will have to be with a boyfriend. do u wana be my boyfriend???

(i totally dont think anyone here would be bc im a head-case, emotional biatch)

here is a stocky man presenting us with something tempting.

No comments:

Post a Comment